Easy Beef Stew
Easy Beef Stew is comforting food for the whole family. Tender beef and delicious vegetables in a thick stew. Yum!
*Nutrient Calculation Reference: USDA, Malaysian Food Composition, Singapore Energy & Nutrient Composition of Food and Product Label
- 800 g stew meat, cut into 1-inch cube
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Medium carrots, cut into 2-inch cube
- 1 Large white radish, cut into 2-inch cube
- 3 Medium potatoes, cut into 2-inch cube
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch diagonal
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 cups water
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Blend ingredients (blend into paste):
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 medium potato
- Tomato and carrot contain Vitamin A. Vitamin A maintains the health of skin and mucous membrane.
- Beef contains magnesium and iron. Magnesium promotes calcium absorption and retention. Iron is a factor in red blood cell formation.