Hellmann’s Roasted Sesame Crispy Tofu and Broccoli
Crispy tofu, tempeh, and broccoli drench in yummy Hellmann's roasted sesame sauce. Drizzle it with chilli flakes if you wish. It’s incredibly delicious.
- 4 squares Firm white Tofu
- 200 g Tempeh
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp White Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ cup Tapioca flour
- ¼ cup Corn flour
- 5 tbsp Hellmann’s Roasted Sesame
- Oil for deep frying
- Chilli Flakes (optional)
- A meatless dish which uses tofu and tempeh as a source of protein. Protein helps to build and repair body tissue.
- Sesame seed is an excellent source of iron and magnesium. Iron is needed for red blood cell production whereby magnesium promotes calcium absorption.